Property investor - its a mindset

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by MTR, 4th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

thinking out loud here.... so for the investors who have been disciplined, focused, determined and made the sacrifices has it paid off??? Not just talking $$$$ here

I am wondering how many investors really love this game? Or just got stuck and can’t go back to the simple life??

MTR

Last edited: 4th Jan, 2019
    GentleChief likes this.
  2. GentleChief

GentleChief Well-Known Member

Just watched "Minimalism" on Netflix. Wish I can I go back to my roots - hunter-gatherer lifestyle. But I have to pay all those letters with windows - aka "Bills".
    And the Netflix subscription too :cool::p

3. alexm

alexm Well-Known Member

@MTR , I genuinely enjoy the investing game. For me its trying to find the next property or stock that will provide growth.

In terms of trappings of success... I have a few by my measure but for me I really enjoy doing outdoor sports with my wife and our friends. Keeps it real.

4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

For me the financial aspect is only one of the benefits I enjoy. I also really like the creative process and challenges involved with investing and specifically developing. Also meet some really cool folks along the way and build some great relationships.

Re sacrifices etc, personally I believe the sacrifices I have made are much easier to swallow than the consequences of doing nothing and working the whole 8-8 till 70 and retiring on not much. That is unfathomable to me.