Property Info & Street Ratings

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Sierra, 6th Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sierra

Sierra New Member

Hi
    My first thread on this site #newbie. We’re looking for a family home and want quick access to some key FREE info:

1. Land sizes (in bulk, a map view would be awesome). I know you can use land.vic but it only states 1 property land size at a time (and it’s a painfully slow process. We want to scroll through streets on a map and view the sq/m of each block. Anyone ??

2. Is there a site which rates specific streets in specific suburbs? I know of homely but found it not too accurate.

3. Easements! Where can I view a map of easements on a property (free)
    Thank you folks !

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Intuition - close enough is good enough. Look at a map, then look at similar properties.

Walkscore

You're out of luck. The best you can do for free is to get a copy of the contract S32 if it contains all of the information. Dial Before You Dig will only identify the services on the land not the associated easements.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia