Property Database Search?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by RaptorF22, 5th Dec, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RaptorF22

RaptorF22 New Member

Hi all,

I've had a search but haven't come up with anything quite what I'm after. So I thought I'd post, and hope I don't embarrass myself too much.

I was wondering if there was a property database, application or something, in which you're able to search properties, listed and not listed, with extensive detailed filters, and put them into a watch list (to see if they become listed).

Some of the specific filters I'd be interested in;

Within a min. (x) radius of a city of a min. population of (x)
    Comparative elevation (to surrounding suburbs) ((trying to identify property on mountains etc))
    Absolute elevation
    Topographical filters like gradient
    Distance to a coastline
    Large land size, not limited to 10,000 m^2 like in the Domain app.

Very specific, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

2. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

If you could identify individual properties, a full RP Data subscription allows you to monitor individual properties if they come up for sale. It wouldn't do any of the other filtering for you though. It also costs quite a bit more than the average individual is willing to spend and may be restricted to relevant property related industries.

3. Big Will

Big Will Well-Known Member

Setup a saved search and have it notified then go through the results each week.

4. Darren McCoy

Darren McCoy Member

You can actually do this in your realestate.com.au or domain.com.au public user accounts. Also in these said accounts you can add your own property, assuming you own it, and that will do valuation alerts.