Property Cycle

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by twix11, 27th Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. twix11

twix11 Member

hey peoples!

Does anyone know where I can find some data about property cycles of individual states? I'm looking for something like a line graph or chart which shows the historical prices of house/ unit prices for each state for say, the past 20 years.

I know 'property cycles' area thing but don't know where to gather the info. realestate.com only provides a year to date graph. Apologies if there is already a thread on this.

2. moshkipod

moshkipod Active Member

hi twix11, to find these type of info. which provide suburb medians/ trends for past 10 -15 years you would usually need to pay subscription fees to RPDATA/ PriceFinder . This info. to my knowledge is not available for free. there are different chats that are offering to join groupd to lower the cost. for example : RP DATA Access - 5 NEW spots available !
    good luck

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia