Property Buyer Expo 30th Oct

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by House, 12th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

trinity168 likes this.
  2. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Trade shows can be tiring. You would have got some good leads hopefully or at a minimum, better awareness.

3. Danny370z

Danny370z Well-Known Member

Hey gockie ill be there by 12pm hope to bump into you :)

4. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    Dual Occ was certainly popular. And its a great idea.... but it will be hijacked and *******ised by the white shoes , just like NRAS - and it will get a stigma. Even Ironfish are moving out of apartments only, to house/land and dual occ house/land. That tells you everything you need to know about the settlement risks they see coming for the usual high density OTP they sell.

5. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I Ummm. ... ended up inviting my volleyball teammates over for lunch instead today...

6. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Lovely to meet some new and old forumites @trinity168 @wombat777 and others no doubt who were a little shyer :) I had a great time talking property with my fellow BAs as well as catching up with other colleagues, journos and potential property buyers. Always a bit exhausting talking non-stop but when it's about property you usually can't shut me up :D

trinity168 likes this.
  7. Alicia wilson

Alicia wilson New Member

Hi
    Were looking at port macquarie in the new estate just off the freeway.. i know it was 2016 but can you remember why and where in port macquarie margaret lomas suggested? TIA

8. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Sorry, don’t recall specifics.

Grey migration is the main capital growth driver. People retire and sell up in Sydney, buy in Port Macquarie and free up some capital. Some of it is younger people with a seachange.

My parents did that in 1984 when they sold in St Ives and moved to Port Macquarie. Population was 25,000 then and it’s 45,000 now. Expected to grow to 59,000 by 2027.