Property Advocate?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by kingstreet75, 15th Jun, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Why not stay in china for as long as you can then? 10 years come back with 500k. You could live off that.

You are just reacting to things. Theres no plan or goal. I get you dont like capitalism but maybe you dont have a choice.

2. kingstreet75

kingstreet75 Well-Known Member

Thanks I see your point QldKoolies.
    I have just about gone mad here being single for this long. I really appreciate these comments because I have felt isolated. My Dad is really getting on now too so I ave to consider his care. If I can last another year I will be doing well. I'm used to living in low budget accommodation, and would be quite happy to live in a unit in Wendouree, but I think you are right. This is a once in a life thing and I am very keen not to stuff it up. The most money I ever spent before this was on a plane ticket.

3. kingstreet75

Thanks. I have been here about five and a half years. It's a choice I have to consider. It's not that I don't like capitalism and I think this is a bit unfair. Many countries have much fairer renting laws than Australia. Besides my father is getting old and lives in the country. I feel obligated to return to care for him shortly.

One thing that China taught me, a lot of things worse than living in a Unit in Wendouree. We are lucky to have what we do in Australia.

4. kingstreet75

What is a JV?

5. Ko Ko Naing

Ko Ko Naing Well-Known Member

Joint venture. A partner might put down deposit and another partner might put down servicing to joint-purchase a property. Or one might put down financial resources and another time and effort.

kingstreet75 likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia