Private Banking

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by God_of_money, 21st Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

@sanj never personally used one so you would know better having personally experienced the service.

2. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

You might be surprised. The banks could change this, and some actually are. There are some lenders who are starting give brokers access to quite a lot of information about client and the ability to provide a whole suite of banking services. Unfortunately the one I'm thinking of doesn't really have a decent lending niche at the moment.

3. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

This is a smart move and will increase as relationship and trust grow between broker and lender not to mention lenders accessing high net worth and high income customers via broker channel.

sanj likes this.
  4. Danielt25

Danielt25 Well-Known Member

A few months ago I refinanced a few investment properties with CBA and at the time the Premier Bank were giving me 1.55% discount off variable rate (thanks to some reading here on Property Chat on what should be achievable). I stumbled across their Private Banking page so I gave them a call and asked how did I end up with Premier Bank "Relationship manager" and not Private Bank "relationship manager", and asked about refinancing & discounts. The main guy I chatted to said they couldn't do better than those "sharp rates" I was getting with Premier (retail) Bank but if I wanted access to other financial products then Private Bank could offer more than Premier Bank. As I was mainly interested in refinancing property only, I declined going any further with Private Bank.

Terry_w and Brady like this.
  5. JohnPropChat

JohnPropChat Well-Known Member

Platinum/Diamond concierge can help with of lot of secretarial/assistant style services on a ad-hoc basis.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia