Print ANZ bank statement with running balances

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by PropertyInsight, 17th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. PropertyInsight

PropertyInsight Well-Known Member

Hi

I am applying for refinance an existing loan. Today, the lender got back and requested re-submission of ANZ bank statements with the running balances on the right hand side each transaction line. I have provided them with online statements without the running balances. The latest paper statements are not up-to-date. Do you know how to get ANZ statements with the running balances? or I have to go to the branch and ask for them?

2. PropertyInsight

I went to a branch and asked for statements with running balances. all good!

3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

I know most bank accounts show on screen with debits and credits and not all show a progressive balance but under the statements section there are usually PDF copies of real statements that are more complete. Not for the present period however. Its free to reprint those but they charge a fee at the branch.

This is also common for credit cards.

4. tobe

tobe Well-Known Member

Banks make it hard deliberately. Means the teller staff get the chance to ask you if you need to review your home loan etc.

Did your teller prompt you when you asked for them?

5. PropertyInsight

It is correct. When I was at the branch, staff tried to sell other bank products to me.

tobe likes this.
  6. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

Simple solution with ANZ is to print the summary screen on the same day. Can match it all up. I haven't had any problems with this.