Pricefinder Group

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Rodhuy, 13th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rodhuy

Rodhuy Member

Hi Guys,
    as an investor i setup a PriceFinder group. been running it for yrs, did so, to make it cheap access for me and all of us. gives us full access to PF's property data base for pricing and much more.

a few people have dropped out of this years group b/c they no longer need it.

Anyone interested in joining us to make up the numbers ??? a few spots only available. first come first serve. 12 months sub only BTW. no monthly. And private investors only.

email me at [email protected] for further info. our area has full access 'PRO' version for all of NSW and QLD which includes all reports. Vic has limited data, not useful. govt limitations for some reason. the other states have housing data ( useful) but not the full reports. good deal. we all love it and wouldn't be without it.

let me know who might be interested by emailing me.

cheers
    rod

2. Balman

Balman Well-Known Member

Hi Rod

If you are keen on joining the rpdata group with national access that is being set up, please get in touch with @Leo2413

3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Relax mate, I'm sure it wasn't his intention just trying to get investors together. Also last time I checked we can post on any thread we like. I might be able to get a better deal than you for a group, who knows ;)

4. Rodhuy

Rodhuy Member

i got my own group and needed to fill last spots. just go form your own, no problems. no need to post here in this thread. post your own.

5. Balman

Balman Well-Known Member

We can post on any thread we like unless the moderators ask us not too. So will continue to do so...