Preparing your home for Valuation

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by eng, 16th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Esh

Esh Well-Known Member

Well thats a good problem to have, usually they come out very conservative

2. Oscara

Oscara Member

The market is moving so fast around Blackburn North it's hard to know what houses are really worth.
    What I'm noticing is there is a lot of rebuilding going on. Blackburn North which is predominantly filled with 1960's 10-12sq brick veneer homes is changing and buyers looking for that bigger newer house are comfortable with the area because if they cant find it they can build it. We did it 8 years ago and were one of the first. As prices went up the the rebuilding grew in speed. You can't walk around a corner without seeing a new house going up. It's staggering to think that not 5 min from my house there's Balwyn a suburb were my home would very easily fetch over 2mill.

3. Esh

Esh Well-Known Member

Oh wow that's amazing! This market is just so crazy. How much longer do you guys think it will be this strong for?

4. Oscara

Oscara Member

It's hard to know, I keep thinking it can't go higher but it's not slowing. I'd like to think/hope it goes up another 10-15% that way when (if) the correction happens it'll come back to todays values.

Esh likes this.
  5. Esh

Esh Well-Known Member

I know, its crazy. I thought prices last year were over the top but now they are sounding like a good catch

Oscara likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia