Premium Project Home Builder

Discussion in 'Development' started by alexm, 26th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. alexm

alexm Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I've just acquired a beautiful coastal site a couple of hundred metres from a local Southern Sydney beach and i'm looking to build a nice home (investment or to live in - not sure at this stage). I'm preferring to use a project home builder rather than bespoke designer.

Can anyone recommend a good builder who does a nice two storey, reverse living home design (i.e. living upstairs, sleeping downstairs)? I use Metricon homes for my other projects which are very good however they don't have a suitable design for this project.

Thanks
    Al

2. SK Investments

SK Investments Well-Known Member

Wherever the wind takes me, currently Brisbane
    These guys aren't project builders but they design to suit your block and needs, they have a square metre rate on the site. They work all over the greater Sydney area.

http://designerecohomes.com.au/

3. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Possibly try Kroslovic Homes. Otherwise scan the Master Builders NSW housing awards.

4. GreatPig

GreatPig Well-Known Member

@SK Investments Have you used that place yourself, or do you know someone who has had a home built by them?

If so, we're you/they happy with the result?

GP

5. SK Investments

SK Investments Well-Known Member

Wherever the wind takes me, currently Brisbane
    I did my carpentry apprenticeship with them on the South Coast. They now operate on a contract basis rather than have employees to improve on efficiency.
    Mark the builder checks over all the frames for straightness himself, he also does the demolition and ground works, most of their work involves knock down rebuilds. Grant takes care of the design and admin side of things. They always have jobs on the go and from my experience strive to provide a quality product.