Trading Predicting stock direction

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by devank, 29th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. devank

devank Well-Known Member

The above portfolio isn't real. Just a fake one. If I bought and continue to keep it then it would be like this..
    upload_2017-9-8_18-28-50.png

That modelling was done for a short term benefit. The idea was to buy the undervalued stock and sell it as soon as it reaches what it should be according to the model. Long term depends on the fundamentals. I'm not capturing that in my model.

Personally, I have sold everything when I had enough profit and beginning to collect now. Only 1/3 way into it.
    This is my current state.
    Averaging down TLS (17% of total portfolio), CBA (8%) & MYR (10%)- Possibly a bit risky but I thought it might be ok for a long term hold. A bit of cash flow play.
    PLS (32%) - Hold & hope.
    ISX (34%) - I trade with this. Generally, buy at 15-16 cents and sell at 18-19 cents. What I own now is practically the same amount of profit made from trades.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia