Pre marital sex

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by TMNT, 27th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

you know, I know your intentions are good and you do have a point but maybe im the only one but that also doesnt sit wellwith me either haha

the term "lucky", and "making him smile" to me has arrogant pretenses.

maybe im just over sensitive on this topic

my current GF, has a higher drive than me, and I do my best to keep up,
    but never have either of us used it as a bargaining chip, or used the words "let" or "allow" or "lucky"

I have been cheeky though...but I guess thats way too information!!! :) (Kids stop reading over my shoulder!)

2. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

3. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Um, no.... How about starting with telling the relevant party in plain words what exactly he/ she needs to feel intimate? Seems like the assumption everyone know what the carrot is? Last time I check mind-reader is exist only in tv

? Why is this sentence important?

ellejay likes this.
  4. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

I think Westminster hit the nail on the head ....

Different emphasis / meaning to words .

If that's not the case , it could end up like one of my cousins who's first marriage lasted one day ...... He never went into specifics but lived with his next wife for a while before they tied the knot..

Cliff

TMNT likes this.
  5. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

one day!!?!?!? Noooooo.... really!?!?! kim kardashian, jennifer lopez, britney spears eat your heart out

im baffled, how does something like that only last a day?

6. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

They didn't try before they 'bought' and found out they weren't compatible?

7. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

yeah but after a day!!!

even a 4yr old would give it more of a go!

8. See Change

My thoughts exactly , unless it was something like " the crying game " .....

I'm not normally good at guessing the twists in movies , but they advertised the movie as " you'll never guess the twist " ..... So I was up for the challenge .

After about five minutes I leaned over and said to my wife , I think " she's a he " ... Vicki said , " no way" but after about five minutes she responded , I think your right .....

Cliff

9. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

They're drunk?

Even after "try before they buy" sometimes doesn't work.
    I know someone who have been together (live together etc) for > 10 years and married for 3 years. According to the story, the said partner (per her statement) woke up one day realising that she no longer love the husband. They're separated now

10. See Change

One of my collegues was faced with a tricky situation in Liverpool casualty ( A&E , Emergency) many years ago .

In the early hours of a Sunday morning, cas was invaded by a horde of people all dressed up in their best clothing with much heated arguing and accusations flying around . After a few minutes he worked out that a wedding had just finished and when the bride and groom " retired " the groom became convinced that his wife was not a virgin because she was " too big " ....

Lucky my collegue was a quick thinker and was pretty ****** off with the situation but fearing bloodshed insisted on examining in both parties .

He came back announced to everyone that the problem wasn't that she was too big but that he was too small ....

No one in cas was able to find out what actually happened , but the assumption was that the marriage didn't last .....

Cliff

Last edited: 28th Apr, 2016
    WattleIdo and EN710 like this.
  11. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

yeah, its strange how relationships sometimes work or dont work,

you get so used to eachtoher , while instead of being lover or partners you become parents and good friends

frankly, I probablyt would never live with a woman ever again, nothing against them but its probably more of a me thing,

id rather see them 3-5 times per week, and look fwd to these times and spend the remaining 2-4 doing my own thing, meeting my own friends,

I find this keeps the relationship fresh,
    obviously it doesnt go down well with everyone

12. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

thats called the uni years:D

TMNT likes this.
  13. LibGS

LibGS Well-Known Member

If this is about "culture", will he ask for a dowry?

HUGH72 and Angel like this.
  14. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Different couple different things that work - also know a married couple who each live in different country, they meet every weekend :)

@See Change what is cas?

TMNT likes this.
  15. See Change

edited .

Cliff

EN710 likes this.
  16. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

havent the foggiest idea, but it will be interesting to see what happens if it does go that far

17. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

People are different, and different people click in different ways.
    But this does sound ideal in certain circumstances.

18. Ozzie in Texas

Ozzie in Texas Well-Known Member

I agree. They are old traditional values where a woman's virginity is considered valuable.....so in a sense, it is a prize/you are to feel honored by the gift. I know that it may seem weird to you......but there are cultures that still hold those old values. I came from an Italian background and that was the crap that I was told growing up. I still hear that kind of stuff now living in the US.

Your cousin shouldn't feel offended........but rather understand where those beliefs are founded. If he doesn't like it, he can decide to move on......or stay. However, to resent her for her beliefs while maintaining a relationship is like being a fraud, and that is no way to start a relationship.

JenW, Angel, TMNT and 2 others like this.
  19. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

yeah i agree. ..although those beliefs are diminishing in prevalence. back in the day ( around your age ozzie in Tx- no offence:)) they were more prevalent..these days not so much even in different countries.
    Not to say right nor wrong...just that societies around the world are becoming more liberal with their views in relation to this...

20. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

exactly, who would have thought 50 years ago or similar it was illegal to be homosexual or a black and white person couldnt sit on the same bus