Still a bit of newbie to it all, so a little unsure here. What exactly should I take into account when turning my ppor into an IP? We have just split this block in half so a bit of it's "value" is lost. If we were to sell going off the prices a couple agents we have had out to give us a price guide, at most we would end up with $10-$15k in hand after agent fees etc. So aiming for the tax free thing seems a little pointless. It would also be positively geared around $50-$60 a week. Just trying to decide whether to head towards selling it off or not. Misses wants to sell I want to keep, I just cant see the negatives to keeping it unless I'm missing something.