PPOR Reno/build what would you guess it would be worth now?

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Tim86, 17th Mar, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

So what would you guess this place, my wife and I built with our own...4 hands, would be worth in this current market?

Still have a fair bit of exterior painting to finish, lots of odd jobs. But it's 99% finished. Just got to stop other projects so I have time to do my own.

House is: Brisbane, Salisbury 12ks from CBD. Land 809m2 close by the creek so the one in one hundred year flood zone is on the property which is why the house is on stumps so it can't be flood effected. The block never actually floods though. House 400m2 interior with 150m2 of deck. 6 bedrooms. 3 bath. 2 kitchens. Gym and pool room and a couple lounge rooms and swim spa.

I'll post some more pics after the first post because only 10 pics allowed in each post.

Any guestimates are appreciated :) Just want a rough idea of what all our hard work could be worth? I'm guessing a million and something? No idea what that something would be...

Attached Files:

Sackie and Stoffo like this.
  2. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

These ones are just the master bedroom

Attached Files:

3. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

More pics

Attached Files:

4. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

Some of downstairs and the last pic is the upstairs entrance

Attached Files:

5. Coastal

Coastal Well-Known Member

1 milli I'd say in the current market.

Your surrounding area would be going crazy and the buyers would have hit Salisbury.

Tim86 likes this.
  6. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Aren't you tempted to get a local agent through to get an idea. I've no idea of that area, but that is one huge house.

Tim86 likes this.
  7. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

Yeah Salisbury has really gone up recently. The agent was saying it's gone up a good 10% in the last couple of months.

8. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm going to try and get the agent selling one of my ips in a couple of months to come have a look at my ppor just out of interest to see what he thinks.

Would be very interesting to see what it would go for if it was up for sale. Originally I massively over capitalised for the area, but Salisbury seems to be catching up with the prices.