NSW Potential Delayed in Settlement

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Emily He, 13th Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Emily He

Emily He New Member

My settlement date is due on 19th April. I have unconditional approval with another credit lender already and waiting for the full approval from a bank as they offer better rates. They might only be able to get it across tomorrow.

I understand there are still couple of hoops until settlement including signing the loan document, returning the hardcopies of the mortgage documents. Do you think I still have enough time to get it done by 19th April? What can I do to expedite this process? Have been pushing the mortgage broker hard but I just got to know that they have not dealt with this bank much.

Or should I switch back to the previous lender with the unconditional approval? They are not a bank so I am not sure whether the process is faster.

I am panic of the potential penalty interest fees. Can you please advise whether there are any other alternatives? Thank you so much in advance.

2. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Why use a mortgage broker if you dont rely on their advice?

Ben20 likes this.
  3. Coen

Coen Well-Known Member

Think you might have meant to put this in the forum 'The Buying & Selling Process' rather than the 'Property Management' one??

Phoenix Pete likes this.