Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Positive Real Estate

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by AndyC, 4th Sep, 2016.

1. AndyC

AndyC Member

Has anybody dealt with Positive Real Estate of Sam Saggers?

2. House

House Well-Known Member Premium Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: 4th Sep, 2016
    Barny likes this.
  3. D.T.

D.T. Adelaide Property Manager Business Member

Avoid

4. fossill

fossill Member

Don't know were the scam part is.
    I don't work for them nor am i up selling there services ,just to get it out there before the critics arrive.

Both my wife and me are members and have been for awhile,
    We started about 3 yrs ago for awhile and left because of other commitments.
    Now we have returned again,but this time with a different out look on the group.

Years before hand we got involved with a true scam group (names withheld but i would love to name them)
    They purely sold property at inflated prices,knowing nothing about investing we went ahead and yes we got burnt.
    Sure PRE have deals that can be bought into,But you don't have to buy and there certainly not rammed down your throat by any means.Real estate agents have deals to, and lots of them,no scams though,:)

It is mentoring (Life Time) with extras IF you want to take advantage of them,But again that's your choose.
    I'm no expert in investing,so Ive chosen to learn which will be a life time investment.
    Its easy for so called experts to post things like,do your own research or google it the internet is always correct.But I wonder what they are actually here for.

Ive read plenty of comments that say they have been to one invited night and then go around saying its a scam, More uneducated experts.Maybe its different in other states but not in mine

We go to groups sessions,Monthly one on one meetings and more if needed,Guest speakers nights and are surrounded by like minded people.
    We have a list of contacts at our finger tips that can be contacted 24/7 via phone,email,text or Skype which I use often and get replies within a responsible time.

Its not about sell you anything
    And because it is to do with my property business it is 100% tax deductible

Like I said I have knowing to do with the inside running's I am just a member voicing my opinion.

5. hobo

hobo Well-Known Member

What sort of property business do you have, @fossill?

And I am interested to hear what you have gotten out of the Positive Real Estate mentoring that you've done so far?

6. fossill

fossill Member

At the moment I have have done nothing,Just learning what not to do,
    I have learn't a lot about the property that I currently have though and what i shouldn't have done.

7. fossill

fossill Member

Hobo sorry
    Property business was just a term I used,Not a business I run.

8. JuliaCFA

JuliaCFA Member

Personally I think the locations they are proposing have some good fundamentals.
    The only issue is they are only selling new stocks. Nothing wrong with that if that is your strategy but you do pay a premium.
    Re the education program, it concerns me a bit when the same organization provide mentoring as well as selling properties.

AndyC likes this.
  9. the world is your oyster

the world is your oyster Well-Known Member

10. Pipeclay

Pipeclay Active Member

11. Pipeclay

Pipeclay Active Member

PRE have financially destroyed me with their "education" and property "Buyers Agency". I would be happy to be PM'd about them.

I am astounded they are allowed to do what they do but they at least one positive was my situation got me angry and desperate enough to self educate and walk a new property path. Places like PC have been much more beneficial than any of the mentoring nights etc. My advice is even if you continue to attend their "education" nights do NOT buy anything through them or if you feel so inclined - share their property selection for you on PC and let the crowd add their opinion. I would be very interested to see what the responses would be.

Best of luck with your property journey and I hope this year brings growth and yield:)

Property Spruikers list in Australia

Cheers

Last edited: 11th Oct, 2016
  12. Geoffro

Geoffro Member

I would avoid going with PRE purely because they are sellers agents and they sell you hard. Sure our first property with them was good and we were happy with them, but after buying the second property with them, well it all went down hill and hard after that. They sold us property in Gladstone right at the height of the mining boom which was in direct contrast of their "never buy during peak market" mantra. We are now stuck with a town house in a dead market unable to sell. Also the developers that they do their deals with are dodgy and incompetent at building houses. We've had nothing but problems with this house since it's been built where PRE have offered NO help in finding solutions to get us out of this mess. I have also found that they have offered nothing in regards to future mentoring or coaching, just a bunch of spam emails. Save your $10k and be very careful about getting investment property especially newly built dwellings. Take your time and do your due diligence thoroughly.

13. Rygor

Rygor Member

The developer at one of the places I bought off them went bust too - fortunately they finished the building, but fixing up the defects was more difficult.

14. fumid

fumid Well-Known Member

Last edited: 15th Nov, 2016