PM recommendation - Sydney City

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Greenjoy, 1st Dec, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Greenjoy

Greenjoy Member

Hi All,

Would love to hear of any PM recommendation for inner Sydney city. I've got a 1 bedder in Zetland and have been meaning to move to a new PM for too long. It's time.

Thanks!

2. KinG3o0o

KinG3o0o Well-Known Member

who are you with now ? i've got a 2bed in zetland too. im using liberty property services. their office is in waterloo. bit more expensive than others (as far as i've known. but pretty good.

3. Greenjoy

Greenjoy Member

Been with Martin (SS Realty before they renamed) for many years. They seem to constantly change agents without proper communication, and I'm finding that they are less and less experienced. I feel that my business is simply taken for granted.

4. Chivaun.Shortis

Chivaun.Shortis Well-Known Member

Im up in QLD but have you spoken to Martin about this as he may not know about the issue. He maybe losing managements due to this but not knowing the reason why. Maybe ask to have a meeting with him to discuss your concerns. If someone doesnt know their is an issue, they arent able to fix it.

5. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Call Daniel he has managed and continues to manage two Ips for Me 1 in City .
    Excellent service Say Vadim recommend and you will get 6% or under.
    I think he has been in the industry for 15 years and is very proactive. 02)8383 3333
    Daniel Moddel J.P.
    Senior Property Manger
    Department Head
    Licensed Real Estate Agent

6. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Ps Mine is in Gadigal St Zetland heheh.
    We are All close

7. Zoolander

Zoolander Well-Known Member

My Mascot place was managed well by RobertAllan in Rosebery. These guys have done well in my books. Only retired them after 8 years coz i moved into the unit as a ppor

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia