Plumber + Landscaper (Inner South of Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Traveller99, 10th May, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Traveller99

Traveller99 Well-Known Member

I need to address the drainage at the side of my property to support the footings (very old property). It likely involves a plumber to assess followed by a landscaper to apply a slope to support the drainage works.

What is the usual process for this? I have done some reading and it seems some plumbers work with landscapers after they've addressed the drainage issue. Or should I hire a plumber first and then send in a landscaper. The job is not particularly complex.

If anyone can assist in what this process might look like and if they know of any reliable plumbers/landscaper in this neck of the woods that would be great!

2. Traveller99

Traveller99 Well-Known Member

Bump! Hoping anyone can help.

3. Woofyted

Woofyted Member

Hi Traveller, have only just read your post. Have you rectified your plumbing problem? If yes great, if not them PM me and I will attempt to give you some direction. I work with plumbers around the area who are clients of mine. Cheers

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF