Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Please recommend someone who can clean venetian blinds

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Savannah Martin, 20th Jan, 2016.

1. Savannah Martin

Savannah Martin Member

Hi!
    I'm looking for someone who can clean classical wooden venetian blinds! One of our apartments has these, and recently I noticed that they are a little blackened. It looks like mould or something else similar. I would try to clean it myself, but I don't know what cleaning solution to use and I'm scared not to damage the blinds, they are really nice. So can you recommend someone who cleans blinds in the Melbourne area! I really need someone experienced who won't damage them to take care of the problem.

2. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

We've used Amazing Clean in the past - they do a good job. They're an Australia wide franchise as well, and they do have Melb based businesses.
    Disclaimer: Not getting paid, not related to the business owners, franchisees etc!
    www.amazingclean.com.au

3. Savannah Martin

Savannah Martin Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I called them, but it turned out they don't cover Creswick, where the house is located, which is unfortunate. I did some research online myself, and two companies keep popping up - Blind Cleaning Melbourne - Melbourne Blind Cleaning - Blind Repairs Service Melbourne Australia and Blind Cleaning | Paul's Window Cleaning Melbourne . They both cover my area, but I don't know anything about them. Has anyone used them, can you give suggestions or recommendations? I also checked what Yellow Pages has on blind cleaning in Creswick, and there are many companies, but nothing familiar - Request Rejected . So can anyone help narrowing down the search?