Plans for a sloping block - any improvements?

Discussion in 'Development' started by Bran, 13th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

If it was me this is what I would do first bran,

1. Go and talk to REAs to discuss the area, your project, and what needs to be included in the plans, designs, sizes etc in order to get the 1-1.1 mil mark sale. You need to be putting in what the demographic want and will pay for.
    2. Then once you have that info, I think working on 1700/m2 is reasonable, but talk to a few builders to try and get more feedback re costing.
    3. Do a feaso to see how the numbers look, where you need to cut back, or find some cost effective ways to reduce costs if need be. At the end of the day if the numbers are just too tight, I would hold the site and wait for the numbers to stack up better in the future.

Bran likes this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Also if you can get the architect and builder talking at the same time while it is being designed.. it could save you a lot of money too, to be honest. The builder/s can give feedback to the architect and tell them how to shift a few things to save money.

Last edited: 13th Mar, 2016
    Bran likes this.
  3. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

Looks like an awesome place Bran. Will be exciting for you to see it built one day

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.