QLD PICA meeting next week in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Angel, 28th Nov, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

ONE WEEK TO GO - REGISTER TODAY!
    Property Investors Council of Australia (PICA) are excited to present our next QLD State Meet-Up

The PICA QLD team are organising a Meet & Greet networking opportunity for property investors. It's a great opportunity to meet with like-minded property investors in a casual safe environment where we learn from others to allow us to make better property investing decisions and will discuss state based issues and opportunities which ensures we have one strong voice...With the proposed changes to the QLD Rental Reform it's an opportune time!

Thursday 5th December 2019 6:30 - 8:30pm

Pineapple Hotel, 706 Main Street, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169

Please visit their website to register PICA (Property Investors Council of Australia)

When it comes to the property market, there's nothing more valuable than first hand experience.

Please register today and if you have any family and/or friends who you think would benefit, please feel free to pass this on.

Hope to see you there.

PICA QLD

For Property Investors, By Property Investors

[​IMG]

Property Investors Council of Australia C/O - YK Partners Level 2, 545 King Street West Melbourne, Victoria 3003 Australia +61393268900

[​IMG]

Codie likes this.
  2. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I cant attend, I have to volunteer at school, I mean work

3. Buck Beaumont

Buck Beaumont New Member

Looking forward to it!