Peter Spann on 7:30 Report

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Humphrey, 10th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. sash

sash Well-Known Member

that too....but it depends on which market also....I borrow 90% plus...also. ;)

I must be a devotee...trouble is no matter what I do my LVR is consistently 35-40%

Redwing likes this.
  2. datto

datto Well-Known Member

It's all risky. Be it property, shares or walking through the Druitt on an off pension week.

Risk management is the way. You can go the full hog and throw the kitchen sink at a strategy. Good luck if it works out. Commiserations if you blow your dough but don't scream "rip off" from the mountain top.

I don't mean to be rude to the people who lost out but jeez there are no sure bets. Gamble responsibly. Drink in moderation. Wear a seat belt.

Redwing, kierank and jim1964 like this.
  3. sash

sash Well-Known Member

mate i must have got it all wrong all my was go big or go home......what is this risk management.

for bloke who is from the druie you speak funny .....ya know the plum in mouth accent.....ya sure you r not from Double Pay??

datto likes this.
  4. datto

datto Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying @sash . However, the Druitt has changed due to house price rises. It is now becoming a more desirable area. OK not 100% desirable but getting better.

5. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Wooaahhh......caballero.........are they serving smashed avos instead of smashed windows in the Druie??

datto and kierank like this.
  6. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that if you have piles of cash rolling in to cover any call......

7. dabbler

Ain't that the truth, some people are buying real dogs, then putting 20k+ of lipstick on them.....

8. dabbler

What, in a dunnydore of Fri night cruisin the strip ? your going soft.....

We want number, need numbers, you know this forum......so what are we talking ? 2-3 % ???? :p:D

9. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Its just so bizarre you could sell a stock standard 2770 house now and trade it in for an above average Adelaide home or buy an average Brisbane one. The mind boggles....

10. Piston_Broke

Piston_Broke Well-Known Member

MacBank made the very best of that current situation, it was pretty awesome indeed.
    Of course on the other end were all the investors paying fees and interest, but the biz model was brilliant for the McBank millionaires.

The whole managed funds, much now turned ETF, has taken a few lessons from them and there seems no end to demand. At this time.