Perth small builder recomendations - structural alterations

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by SamK, 25th Sep, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. SamK

SamK Active Member

Hi all,
    I am looking to do some structural alterations like removing the side wall of a house in order to get access through to the rear of the yard, also remove some 1970s style arches, internal wall here and there etc.
    Can anyone recommend a small builder they have used and trust with works please.
    Must be registered, insured etc. I do 2 or 3 of these a year so want to find someone I can use on an ongoing basis.
    Thanks

Perthguy likes this.
  2. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

My brother in law owns perth precision construction, has builders Licence and does great work, is himself a chippy by trade. His brother owns nexus who also does great work abd is close to finishing an outstanding $4m odd Mt pleasant architectural home for someone I found the site and appointed the architect for, they're from professional long term industry stock. I'd give Tim a call, he's got a website but I think his instagram prob bas more photos of recent work. Tell him I sent you. He won't be the cheapest but won't be the most expensive, but you're likely to get a qualoyy of service in excess of the rates quoted. Does do new builds, only internal,external and structural resi renos and some.commercial fitout work

Also being from Victoria originally he's very good with framework if the design calls for it,as well as masterwall and roof carpentry

Perthguy likes this.
  3. sanj

4. sanj