Perth People - Michael Yardney 30th April

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Jess Peletier, 24th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Well-Known Member

Tickets booked I'll be there

Jess Peletier likes this.
  2. pinewood

pinewood Well-Known Member

I went to the Melb one a few weeks ago. It was so so. He spends a portion boring everyone about his services and goes on for what seems like hours under the motivational line of needing to spend a good percentage of what you make on education, mentorship, being part of his master mind group etc...I attended a Steve McKnight the week before and in comparison, found his presentation a bit more realistic and genuine and less salesy.

3. Paterson00

Paterson00 Well-Known Member

I'm away jess but thanks for thinking of me. Interested in going along to others though. Looks like Mrs Boholt is every few months but that sounds more like a sales pitch for her course than anything else.

4. HD_ACE

HD_ACE Game-Changer

5. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

I couldn't make it in the end due to awkward footy fixtures for the kids, but one guy who went bailed by half time. He said going to the footy was a good choice :) interested to hear how others found it?

6. weejimmy

weejimmy Well-Known Member

Yeah it was me who bailed at half time. Seemed like it should have been an 2 hour event. Just drawn out too much.
    He was saying to buy near CBD and live of equity basically. And positive cash-flow will never make you rich.
    Maybe it would have been better in the second half but it wasn't really inspiring me..
    And there was a girl there speaking and he kept interrupting her like he was wanting all the attention. That bugs me.
    Yeah basically not the person i would want to mentor me.

pinewood and charttv like this.
  7. Braz

Braz Member

I should have bailed at half time also...the hour and a half straight after lunch was him selling his mentoring program. Couldn't face any more after that.