WA Perth Networking Night 15/07/2015

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by TobyRichardson, 7th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TobyRichardson

TobyRichardson Active Member

Hi all,

Just letting you know about a networking night I've organised with a couple of other property networking groups around Perth. It's a chance to meet people at different stages in their property journey and hopefully we can convert them into Property Chat members.

Here's what I sent out in one of my emails.

"It starts at 6:00pm at the South Perth Library and we'll have half an hour of networking before getting stuck into a round of Cashflow.

We've got multiple copies of the game so everyone can play at the same time, as a round of the game can go for quite some time.

Nathan Williams who runs the Boutique Investors Group and myself will be providing tea, coffee and nibbles but due to the cost of hiring the room we're asking for $10 on entry or $15 for a couple. We will not be making any profits from this.

There are several other property investor networking groups involved and as such, we are expecting quite a reasonable turn out which should provide for a great networking opportunity.

This is just a networking night and nobody will be selling any products, courses or deals.

Please feel free to bring people along, I just ask that you let me know if you're coming and how many people you're bringing with you so I know how much food to get. Just reply to this email with the same subject line, so I can search my inbox to put together a list.

I really hope to see you there and I expect that you will get something out of the night, whether it's a lasting relationship or just a fun night.

My email is [email protected]

2. Gun Hudson

Gun Hudson New Member

G'day Toby.
    I live in South Perth and own both 101 & 202 (if you need more copies)
    Looking forward to meeting you