Perth Market 2022 thread restrictions

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Mark_Syd, 2nd Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mark_Syd

Mark_Syd Member

Looks like the Perth 2022 thread is somehow restricted as it's been placed in the "Economics: area.. can a mod fix /move that thread please ?

FYI - we have restrictions on who can post in the Economics discussions. If you are seeing this message, it may be that you have not yet posted enough on the forums, or been a member long enough to qualify for posting rights in this topic. Alternatively, you may have been banned from posting on these topics."

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

You probably don't need much more posts and you'd be able to post in that area but I have reported it to see what the mods think.

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

2021 thread should have been in economics too. Where to Buy is for discussions about specific areas - an entire city is too broad.

If you have questions about a specific area of Perth, then start a new thread on that area in the Where to Buy forum.

4. Mark_Syd

Mark_Syd Member

Ok thanks Simon.. I'll try to post a few more items so I can unlock that section for me as the Perth discussions seems to have migrated to there now.