WA Perth is entering Boom cycle

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Ald, 12th Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

Iron ore price is up

Gas price is up

Coal price is up

Yesterday iron ore price shot up.

WA State debt will decrease by 2 billion thanks to that increase in iron ore price.

Few people know this but iron ore companies are busy making an absolute fortune at the moment. They are making more money now then when iron ore was $140

FMG for instance used to have its cost of producing a ton at about $85. It's now about $15.
    They are making huge profits. Similar story for all the others.

And it's going up further. The demand for steel has begun. Trump announced a massive infrastructure build for America.

Perth is going to be the talk of property investor headlines in 1 years time.
    I know that in September all the consultancies in Perth involved in mining began getting some jobs.
    The mood in Perth has lifted and things are happening. My friend who owns a company doing mining engineering work and science has said that in ten years time they have never had a busier month then October. They are the last ones standing and so they are now picking up all the clients that used to be spread amongst many consultancies. They are hiring like crazy and today have negotiated 3 million dollars of work that all arrived from a mining company yesterday, who's share stock price is appealing, I am also buying after I read the annual report this weekend. Do you realise that if you had bought FMG stocks in January you would have made 500%? Beats all property investments. twiggy bought a huge amount of shares in his company a few days ago.

So here is my advice to those who want to make money on Property. Go buy in Perth.
    The best suburb is that pocket of Karrinyup, the southern part where Gamble way is and towards the beach. You can read my old posts on why that is so. It's has a combination of things that nothing else in Perth has. I have now got a disclosure to make, which I never had before. I am settling on a property transfer there as we speak. I have sold in Mt Lawley and moved my money from there to Karrinyup for so many reasons.

rajorich, Redwing, NewFuture and 3 others like this.
  2. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

Just no. Too early.

3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

Please not yet. I haven't found a block yet for my PPoR

4. Ald

Ald Well-Known Member

It's happening already.

It's not my fault. I am not the one who has predicted this, it has caught me with my bathers off. I never predicted a recovery of iron ore above $40 when January 2016 was here. I never even knew the miners could get their costs so low.

5. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

It's boom time!!! ....But only if everyone bands together and buys in 1 suburb at the same time!
    Let's make (1 suburb of) Perth great again!

Codie, Lance, Frazz and 10 others like this.
  6. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

I do hope that the poor investors who bought into Perth can make some recovery from their earlier purchases.

7. ndpjai

ndpjai Well-Known Member

Agree that io coal prices increase but Too early to commit purely speculative.

If Trump doesn't deliver promise. Most important is us-china trade relationship. Lot of factors to be considered so Wait at least till mid next year.

8. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Let us also pray for those who have bought in mining towns and those that have bought blindly and those who have recently bought in Sydney. I'm also praying for tonight's lotto numbers :p lol

9. ZachAnsel

ZachAnsel Well-Known Member

In my view its far too early, 3-5 years from now

Colin Rice and WattleIdo like this.
  10. lightbulbmoment

lightbulbmoment Well-Known Member

Boom is long over all the mines have been constructed everyone has gone back home to ireland and nz nothing more to see here.

MTR and DaveyB like this.
  11. D.K

D.K Well-Known Member

Early but yes agree with you that large scale resource companies are making more cash than ever by streamlining and non essential jobs being culled.

I also find it amusing that eastern state members have the insight to know what is actually happening on the ground in WA.

Stay Calm

12. DaveyB

DaveyB Well-Known Member

Surely this is a joke - what evidence you have that iron spike translating to housing to demand? Because your friend 'said so' zzzzzz

Let's compare notes in six months

QUOTE="Ald, post: 305694, member: 6121"]Iron ore price is up

Gas price is up

Coal price is up

Yesterday iron ore price shot up.

WA State debt will decrease by 2 billion thanks to that increase in iron ore price.

Few people know this but iron ore companies are busy making an absolute fortune at the moment. They are making more money now then when iron ore was $140

FMG for instance used to have its cost of producing a ton at about $85. It's now about $15.
    They are making huge profits. Similar story for all the others.

And it's going up further. The demand for steel has begun. Trump announced a massive infrastructure build for America.

Perth is going to be the talk of property investor headlines in 1 years time.
    I know that in September all the consultancies in Perth involved in mining began getting some jobs.
    The mood in Perth has lifted and things are happening. My friend who owns a company doing mining engineering work and science has said that in ten years time they have never had a busier month then October. They are the last ones standing and so they are now picking up all the clients that used to be spread amongst many consultancies. They are hiring like crazy and today have negotiated 3 million dollars of work that all arrived from a mining company yesterday, who's share stock price is appealing, I am also buying after I read the annual report this weekend. Do you realise that if you had bought FMG stocks in January you would have made 500%? Beats all property investments. twiggy bought a huge amount of shares in his company a few days ago.

So here is my advice to those who want to make money on Property. Go buy in Perth.
    The best suburb is that pocket of Karrinyup, the southern part where Gamble way is and towards the beach. You can read my old posts on why that is so. It's has a combination of things that nothing else in Perth has. I have now got a disclosure to make, which I never had before. I am settling on a property transfer there as we speak. I have sold in Mt Lawley and moved my money from there to Karrinyup for so many reasons.[/QUOTE]

MTR likes this.
  13. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I am still up :)

Propin likes this.
  14. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Yeah. will have to wait to see what happens. too early to say resources have hit bottom and are on their way up in a sustainable manner.
    Might, might not... just have to wait it out a bit and see.

15. radson

radson Well-Known Member

I agree with the general sentiment. I am just waiting for vacancy rates to tighten up. Its close

16. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Only if you have the cap and t shirt....:)

bob shovel likes this.
  17. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Perthguy, datto and Tranquilo like this.
  18. chesterfield

chesterfield Well-Known Member

Very funny Bob, watch this become reality

19. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

rajorich and DaveyB like this.
  20. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Which is exactly why there's still a way to go yet.

bob shovel likes this.