Perth Historic House Prices From 1974 to 2013

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Rixter, 8th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Portfolio Perth Brisbane Sydney Melbourne
    Thought this maybe of benefit to people for researching how Perth houses have increased in value over 40 years.

Attached Files:

R377, HD_ACE and thatbum like this.
  2. Julesmon

Julesmon New Member

Hey Rixter. I'm new to PC....and really enjoying the read and the generosity and information of its members. I happen to be one of those people that love data (just spent half hour analysing your chart and enjoyed the history of a suburb that I've never been to). Maybe I should become a history teacher, but I really want to invest in property! I don't know why but I've always loved property.

Then why can't I get started??

Before you got started did you get slightly scared, second guess yourself or have 'information overload syndrome'?

3. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Portfolio Perth Brisbane Sydney Melbourne
    IMHO the biggest obstacle that needs to be conquered is your own thinking. Basically its having the courage to over come the fear of stepping out of your comfort zone to things that are all new and foreign to you. Are you doing things right, what do you need to do next and the fear of losing are all thoughts you will have to move through to succeed.

At the end of the day once you have moved through these barriers that stop the majority of people you will think to yourself that it wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be. Chances are you will be revved up wanting to do it all again - I know I was.

I hope this helps.

4. R377

R377 Well-Known Member

Nice share.

From 1999 to 2007 house prices virtually tripled going from $150k to $450k