Health & Family PC Weekly Weight Watch Wednesday

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by 158, 21st Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

They look great!
    I guess I mean that the original chart put more emphasis on comparing my bmi this week to my bmi last week etc.
    I feel like I'm being very fussy but that chart in the first challenge was a good one.

2. devank

devank Well-Known Member

3. skater

skater Well-Known Member

I only just found this thread. I imediately updated my details, but I put my date of birth instead of today's date. I thought it was just for the person's details & the chart would come later......oh well....

Lil Skater and EN710 like this.
  4. Lil Skater

Lil Skater Well-Known Member

Eh, it's not been a good few weeks and it shows :(

In other news though, I am SO much stronger than I've ever been. Even back when I was fit, I was never this strong. I can do normal push ups fine, I can even do half a one armed push up (any lower and I splat on the ground, but it's something!), my knees and ankles are near perfect after years of damage and a couple of surgeries.

devank, EN710 and skater like this.
  5. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Weight has been stable (as in its not budging!)

I actually feel weaker than usual :confused: stamina depleted withing 6 laps swimming, usually able to do 12 before running out of breath. maybe better next week unless i played too hard at the beach :D

6. TadhgMor

TadhgMor Well-Known Member

Just found this thread browsing around, good to see people investing in their health too. After all there's no point to it all if you don't have the good health to enjoy it!

Anyway my wife & I have been on our own journey to get back to some level of fitness and I'd like to share my results. See attached pic.

FYI... We use MyFitnessPal to track calories and weight plus we bought into the Garmin eco system so we both have fitness watches to reasonably accurately track our energy expenditure and Garmin's WiFi scales that transmit our weights into their control panel. Both Garmin & MyFitnessPal talk to each other to make things even easier.

Keep up the activity guys, fitness is a long term investment which will give you returns post 50+

Attached Files:

skater and 158 like this.