Parramatta Square : Australia’s largest commercial property development

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Tenex, 15th Nov, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

Parramatta Square Construction Groundbreaking News for Commercial Sector - TheUrbanDeveloper.com

This will be in addition to the University of Western Sydney project, Parramatta light rail and the two schools of future that are being built in Parramatta.

The new Castle Hill shopping center expansion (not far from Parramatta), the new western Sydney defense contract, the Airport and a few other projects mean a huge change in Western Sydney.

I have always thought of Parramatta and surrounding area as THE place to invest in.

Last edited: 15th Nov, 2017
    krispy and Sackie like this.
  2. eletronic_exp0430

eletronic_exp0430 Well-Known Member

I love this. Western Sydney Suburbs all the way!!!!

I've been telling everyone for years that Parra and west is going to go busters in the next 10 years. Its happening slowly but surely. I just got new notifications from Council for my Parramatta units because the entire of auto alley is also up for grabs for new 5 star hotels, shopping, cafes and a plethora of other infrastructure plans.

krispy likes this.
  3. pwnitat0r

pwnitat0r Well-Known Member

I am personally looking at Blacktown. Decent size land blocks with houses and still quite affordable by Sydney standards.

NSW Government agencies are also being relocated to Parramatta, which the article kind of alludes to.

4. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member