OzRipoff - Scam?

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by ScamWatchAu, 11th Jun, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. ScamWatchAu

ScamWatchAu Member

The following article link is a 'must-read' for anyone attempting to find legitimate information on the web about companies, prior to investing with them. It is about a site called ozripoff.com, allegedly instead of exposing scams, they instigate them and then attempt to extort money out of their victims in exchange for removing the offending posts. The article is entitled "OZ Ripoff is a Scam" found on hubpages.com. Here is the link: OZ Ripoff Is A Scam

I'm sure we all agree that information from reputable sources is literally 'worth it's weight in gold', however we must never tolerate scammers.

There are now too many articles, posts, YouTube videos etc about them, to ignore. I wonder if any of you have also come across them, and what your thoughts are?

2. Vagon

Vagon Active Member

Links please.

Are they all user generated emarketing articles (like HubPages) or are there any non-bias accounts?

3. TryHard

TryHard Well-Known Member

The ozripoff.com site is so full of bad grammar and rhetoric I'd be surprised anyone would make a decision based on information they published. Mind you, we live in a society where people get their news from Today Tonight and A Current Affair, so stranger things have happened !