NSW Outsiders look at Marsden Park

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Joseph Attia, 2nd Jul, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Joseph Attia

Joseph Attia Member

Hi Folks,

I am looking at Marsden Park NSW for possible investment potential. I always like to see an area close to IKEA and Costco because these big companies usually spend big bucks on researching demographics to pin point their locations for best business.
    I'm not from NSW and therefore I would love to hear from people in the know about the prospects that Marsden Park has to offer.

Cheers

2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi @Joseph Attia

Marsden Park has had a bit of investment and has done well over the recent years.

Question for you is - what is attracting you to Sydney at this point in the property cycle?

What is your ultimate goal with this property purchase?

3. Big Lez

Big Lez Well-Known Member

I have been doing a bit of construction work in some of the new subdivisions out at Marsden Park. In all honesty, there is no way I would want to live out there. The blocks are super small, narrow streets, most blocks are less than 400m2. For investing, I think there are better parts of Sydney that will hold their value.

4. Joseph Attia

Joseph Attia Member

I am asking because I have already bought a block of land 375m2 for $475k and I’m thinking if it would be better to sell the land or to build and ride the cycle as I have the means to.
    Suggestions?

5. MoneyMan

MoneyMan Well-Known Member

What about the new construction between Quakers Hill and Schofields train station, at least there is a train line close by, its close to ikea, costco, rouse hill shops and the M7 motorway

Danny370z likes this.
  6. lightbulbmoment

lightbulbmoment Well-Known Member

Whats this country coming to???

People spend up huge dollars in the middle of nowhere because there is an ikea coming to town.

7. MoneyMan

MoneyMan Well-Known Member

middle of no where lol.....looks like northern beaches talk to me :rolleyes::p