Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of strategy advice! We bought a 2 bedroom Villa unit in Camberwell a few years back now. Love the place but it's starting to get a little small with our two year old daughter and we plan on trying for a second in the not to distant future. In hindsight maybe we would have been best to have not purchased given we've grown out of it so quick but what's done is done. We're in a lucky position both having very secure full time jobs, I'm an emergency services worker and partner is in heath. We purchased our villa with help from a parental guarantee and I've added the details below incl our incomes etc. PPOR - Owing : 695K Current Value : 820k Incomes - 200k combined income before tax. Very safe jobs. Savings - 40k. Expenses - Don't have exact figure but very low (One car family (no loan), No cred card, live fairly frugally) It's hard to make a decision on our next step and I know something has to be decided on in the not to distant future if we are to have a second child. I see us having a few options .. Sell our PPOR Villa (820kish) and upsize. We'd like to stay in the general area, so looking at suburbs like Burwood, Box Hill South etc Rent out our PPOR and rent a larger property in the same general area allowing us to continue to save or potentially do this whilst also purchasing an investment property. Look at purchasing a 3 bedroom ppor a suburb or two out for around the 800-900k range but keep our original PPOR as an investment. (No idea if this would be possible and how much more we would need to save etc, we would have access to parental guarantees if needed) I've spoken to our broker a few times but i'm not sure how investment savvy he is. I feel like it would be a missed opportunity if we sell our current place as it has a lot of potential for long term growth. Cheers.