NSW Orange 16/17/18 June

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by dabbler, 12th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I know some are interested, if your out in the central west somewhere, or in Orange, or want to visit Orange, we can see if any of these nights/morning is any good.

So Thursday 16 or Friday 17 night at the EX services club ? Or elsewhere that has good food :)

Or some time on Sat morning at one of the cafe's

You don't have to be interested in buying to come along, or have any experience.

2. Ardi

Ardi Well-Known Member

Let me know what days suits and im in. In Orange for the rest of the week.

3. dabbler

Will it be 2 of you ?

Will be 2 of us, so can be any/either/both nights.

I put down Sat morning in case @WattleIdo wants to do a morning, rather than a night.

We are likely to be there tomorrow night it seems, but the Thurs/Fri & or Sat morning is all good, have to be in Syd West Sat afternoon, I will put some tags here later. I know there are other locals as well, they prob never look in this section :)

4. dabbler

WattleIdo likes this.
  5. Ardi

Ardi Well-Known Member

Yeah most likely the two of us. I am easy either dinner and beer or sat coffee.

6. dabbler

We will probably go to club for dinner both nights, if @WattleIdo or others want to have coffee sat some time, can do that too, otherwise will sqeeze in some more opens before heading back :)

Will msg and touch base later today....

WattleIdo likes this.
  7. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Will opt out again this weekend, thanks though dabbler. Need to not drive for a couple of days and spend some time at home tidying up. Have a great time. :) (warm clothes!)

8. Sydneyprop

Sydneyprop New Member

Loving the look of orange. How are the council with subdivision and building duplexes?
    It looks like there's some strong opportunity for growth and I keep seeing them perform well on the HTW clock.
    Keen to hear how the trip went?

9. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

I must have missed @dabbler posts. I plan to take the family to Orange and Dubbo. Not sure when since my children have activities on weekends. Probably just before October when cricket starts. A bit of look around in orange won't hurt will it? ;)

10. dabbler

It is not the kind of place to buy a normal site and do duplex, or small house with small yard, unless it is where all the retirees are.

People want large house and a decent yard for the kids and pets.

To develop you really going to have to drill down to what works and what people want, Orange has sprawl, new housing and estates popping up everywhere, no lack of land, and in/around the CBD the older and federation places are what a lot want, but I am not sure they make good rentals.

Each section of the city caters to different people and wants/needs.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.