QLD Opinion on this property? (Everton Park)

Discussion in 'Property Analysis' started by Alex123711, 23rd Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Alex123711

Alex123711 Well-Known Member

2. SoroSoro

SoroSoro Well-Known Member

I posed the same question about the same property about a week ago - it's 5 posts down in this forum:
    Everton Park - Smaller 3br

It appears this part of the forum doesn't get many visits or people don't have much to say about this property. I will tell you - I visited it 3-4 weeks ago when it was listed at $550k (or $540k? I can't recall). It's smaller on the inside but a nice size block and lots of space underneath the house. I'm relatively new to property so was curious what others thought.

3. Alex123711

Alex123711 Well-Known Member

Hi, I did see your forum actually, didn't realise it was the same property though haha. I actually am interested in about 3 properties around the same price in the same area. Are you familiar with the area? Seems to be an older community, lots of retirees etc.

4. SoroSoro

SoroSoro Well-Known Member

I am not familiar with the area. I was up there for a couple weekends checking it out as many people on this forum were talking about it being a good spot for ~$550k houses. It's close to the CBD and I'm guessing houses will start to come down in price a bit. Could be a reasonable area to invest over the next couple decades, but I'm not in a rush.