Open networker, Sydney based, Aspiring property investor, Software sales :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Taku Ekanayake, 20th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Taku Ekanayake

Taku Ekanayake Well-Known Member

Hello community!

I'm still a relative newbie to the game of property investing.
    Somersoft has been an absolute godsend for me and lately I have met some phenomenal people both virtually and face to face through this site.
    I live in Marrickville, work in Sydney CBD, and always keen to catch up for a coffee and meet new and inspiring people!

Took the plunge last Oct (2014) and bought my first IP in Bracken Ridge, QLD.
    PP $380K and renting for $400/week. Plan is to do a reno this Oct when the lease is up, get a re-val, equity pull and move on to acquisition No.2 - rinse and repeat.

I have wild ambitions like most on this forum and I use the stories I read and hear on this site as motivation and inspiration.
    If you're keen to grab a coffee and talk about property and everything in between, hit me up!

Cheers,
    @TakuEkanayake

https://www.facebook.com/taku.ekanayake
    https://au.linkedin.com/in/takuekanayake
    Instagram | TakuEkanayake
    Tweet | @TakuEkanayake

Property Twins likes this.
  2. Nick Valsamis

Nick Valsamis Well-Known Member

Hey Taku, nice to see you on the forums again!

Taku Ekanayake likes this.
  3. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Taku! Great to have you mate. Looking forward to your contributions, and our next catch up.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.