Office space with projectors etc - use for a few hours

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by PropDir, 27th Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. PropDir

PropDir Well-Known Member Business Member

Hi all - can you suggest anywhere to get access to a temporary executive lounge or meeting room type environment for a meeting for a couple of hours?

Basically somewhere that can be booked for a small meeting of 3-5 people maybe on a quarterly basis for 2-3 hours. Would need to have a room with a projector and a white board - can be very simple.

Any suggestions would be great.

2. Joynz

Joynz Well-Known Member

3. PropDir

Thanks so much Joynz - exactly what I was after.

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Is google too hard to use?

Marg4000 likes this.
  5. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

In all honesty, recommendations from people here would be far better than doing a random search and reliance on Google reviews though ...

The Y-man

noomi_nooma likes this.
  6. PropDir

Exactly.

7. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

I haven't used any here but when we've hosted business meetings overseas, we use the meeting rooms of big hotels.

The Y-man

8. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

I use the meeting rooms at the library but HSC students have these booked out at present.

Alternatives include Excen Offices and wework as well.

9. lixas4

lixas4 Well-Known Member

Our local officeworks have meeting rooms with projectors. I think they are free as well

10. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

There were loads on a few sites before covid but far less now, but still many. Several times we rented a major property trust boardroom in city through one site. After 5pm its was under $250 for a few hours and was pretty well equipped for 20+ in comfort with awesome harbour views. Some are a per day rate, other per hour etc. Fridge, screens, laptop connections, mic....We werent allowed to use the 3D hologram projector.

VenueNow | Discover & Book the Perfect Venue is one of many sites. Hence my comment regarding google. Search "meeting rooms". Most sites are like airbnb with pics, maps etc

Just carefully consider all your needs, timing and other matters like how you want to use the space eg lecture style, desk style, U shape, boardroom etc..... Little things that can be a issue can include access to lifts after hours, toilets and the like. Inspection is best in advance to ensure it really does meet needs.