NSW Off the plan : Rouse Hill

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Oz_investor, 30th May, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Oz_investor

Oz_investor Member

Hi ,

I’m new to property investment. I’d like to get your opinion on your recommendations on buying off the plan ?

Secondly I’m seeing a huge growth around Rouse Hill and Tallawong area in North West. There are really good developments happening with prices stating around $630,000. What does everyone think of these developments? Is it too risky to invest here ?

Thanks

2. Chanlas

Chanlas Member

I bought a 300sqm H&L off the plan from Rouse Hill in April. the prices are going up ridiculously.

3. Arthurark

Arthurark Well-Known Member

The house and land was 600/650k last year/early this year in those areas. I’d be surprised if you could get it under 780k now. Maybe townhomes but not house and land.

4. Chanlas

Chanlas Member

H&L for 650k early this year?? Wow!! I couldn’t even find a land under $750k in March.

there’s nothing below 1Mn (H&L) in Rouse Hill now. Even for 1Mn, land size is 250-280sqm.

5. Arthurark

Arthurark Well-Known Member

sorry I meant to say early last year. We were looking into it just before the pandemic hit and then left it alone. Double story new builds quoted for 660k, got the email and all to prove it! Got a rude awakening this year in Feb when the price had jumped 100s of thousands. But it has done that across the board in Sydney.

6. Chanlas

Chanlas Member

Yes it wasn’t too bad last Oct. prices started to surge after Dec 2020. Rouse Hill is approx 100k above neighbouring suburbs like Box Hill/Schofields.