Off market opportunity - Perth

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by MyPropertyPro, 17th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

Hi all,

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a directory or info on places to suggest off market opportunities? I've got a great one in Perth and short of calling Buyer's Agents (which I'm going to do), I thought people might have some suggestions. It's not something I've heard of...possibly a good business idea!

Any suggestions welcome.

2. Jmillar

Jmillar Well-Known Member

If someone created a way to promote off market opportunities, wouldn't they then be on market opportunities? :p

Propertunity, Foxdan, Blacky and 3 others like this.
  3. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

I don't believe there is any such thing however it wouldn't hurt to talk to the local suburb REAs and BAs who may have people on their database that have missed out on recent sales or just known to be looking in the area.
    Putting out an Expressions of Interest to a client database could secure a sale without a listing online.

MyPropertyPro likes this.
  4. MyPropertyPro

Ha! In a way I guess, but no opens, no re listings, just info and private inspections...but yes, I see your point :)

Jmillar likes this.
  5. JohnPropChat

JohnPropChat Well-Known Member

Once agents know you are serious investor, they will at times call you before things come to market with a week or two heads up, you can do your research and even put in an offer.

6. Kent Cliffe

Kent Cliffe Well-Known Member

It depends on what type of property. If it's a development site, there are a few Facebook groups which I am a member on that have people trying to on sell options / off market sites. Look up development deal hub, Massland etc.

7. MyPropertyPro

Cheers. It’s not a development site, just one of my (better) properties that is now on the market anyway!

Thanks for the input all.

- Andrew