ASX Shares Nuheara Limited (NUH): Augmented hearing

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by Ouga, 1st Dec, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ouga

Ouga Well-Known Member

"Trying is the first step towards failure" Homer
    Hi guys,

Last year there were a few of us discussing and holding NUH, but I have not heard about it for a while now. I am personally still holding NUH, have not added to my position being already at my max allocation.

In terms of share price, last year has not been especially rewarding, up and down, pretty much sideways overall. In terms of evolution of the company and development, I think they keep moving forward.
    This week's announcement of a partnership with the NHS in the UK for getting their boost product a prescribed hearable lead to some excitement.

Today the stock is on a trading halt, not sure what is brewing. Good news I hope as a holder!

Anyone else holding NUH?

2. Hosko

Hosko Well-Known Member

I know a couple of people that have a slice of the action, they are excited with the recent and coming developments

3. KayTea

KayTea Well-Known Member

Geez, I hope it's a massive upward movement - I've got these sitting at a conditional sell because I want to get rid of them. Having gone nowhere for a few years, I'm hoping to pull out at a small profit (any profit with these guys right now would be great), and put the funds into a regularly-paying LIC or ETF.

4. Ouga

Ouga Well-Known Member

"Trying is the first step towards failure" Homer
    While I understand the price action has been disappointing over the last year + (a few years is a bit harsh), I think we can agree the company has not stopped making progress and moving forward. In fact they have been achieving more than what I would have anticipated personally. These things take time, I don’t think they could have done much more in this timeframe.

It is a completely different thing than index funds and LICs obviously.

KayTea likes this.
  5. datto

datto Well-Known Member

I bought NUH early this year and made 2K overnight. My comments are on hotcopper. I never bought back in because the share price never went over 11 cents. Maybe I should have held.

6. KayTea

KayTea Well-Known Member

I understand your perspective, and I’ll probably regret selling them, but I don’t think I’ve seen a company has so many positive accomplishments make so little progress (financially speaking).

7. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

Anyone still holding this? Big drop today...

8. KayTea

KayTea Well-Known Member

Yep - still holding. Thinking about selling before the EOFY - after many years of non-growth (despite constant promises of an upward swing), it may just be time to cut my losses before tax time. Your thoughts?