Hey all I'd like to get some thoughts on what the best approach would be to try and buy this property. History I previously had gone under contract for a house and had my B&P completed, finance approval. The building inspector had picked up on something which he recommended someone else to take a closer look to determine if there was anything untoward - the vendor declined further access so I had to pull out of the deal (vendor had been very stubborn and unreasonable during the entire process). The house has since gone back onto the market with a new agent and whilst open for inspection I had someone go in to take a further look. It has turned out that there is no matters to be concerned about. Objective I'd like to buy this property - happy to agree on the price previously agreed upon. Options I was thinking of placing an unconditional offer for the property.. tell the new agent what had happened in the past and that I've since decided to ignore the previous B&P issues and that I'll wear that risk. Are there any ways to handle this situation? As I mentioned earlier, the vendor is quite stubborn and was very difficult to work with and during the initial negotiations.