QLD Northern Gold Coast 2019

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Forward, 18th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Forward

Forward Member

Hi all,

Looking to possibly buy on Northern end of Gold Coast. Around the theme park regions. Oxenford, Helensvale, Arundel, Pacific Pines, Upper Coomera etc.

Will be my PPOR. First home. Looking for 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, approx 700m2 block. Have in the ballpark of 480-510k to spend. Thoughts on location? Happy to drive to work and school. What are the better areas for the long term? Just thinking about long term growth in the area. I know there's a northern corridor around Pimpama/Ormeau opening up but I don't want to live there.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

2. kcbworth

kcbworth Well-Known Member

Just noticed the new Coomera Westfield the other day. No doubt that will drive a lot of growth close by

3. boganfromlogan

boganfromlogan Well-Known Member

Happy to drive to work. Tamborine Mountain is the go.

What is the attraction of the coomera / oxenford areas. Is it just house prices?

4. diagnostic

diagnostic Well-Known Member

Plenty of supply in the areas you have listed, I would investigate the suburb that has the least supply and potential for supply in future, including surrounding suburbs.

5. Sezy22

Sezy22 Active Member

Here is the Coomera link that will be built in the future, maybe try and stay away from this.

Attached Files:

6. Forward

Forward Member

Thanks guys

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia