NSW North Kellyville vs Box Hill

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Bhb, 15th Dec, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bhb

Bhb Well-Known Member

5 bedroom double storied house in North Kellyville (1.3 mil) or Buy land, build house at Box Hill ? Which one would you suggest ? Me & my partner both work in city and we have two kids who will be starting primary school next year. Also, could you pour in your suggestions on Werrington for our family? Thanks In Advance.

2. Sumitha

Sumitha New Member

Hi
    I am currently living in North Kellyville in a unit. Just thought would share my insights. If the land or property you are looking to buy is anywhere near metro station it would be a good option. When you both are working in the city and if you are expected to come into the office in the near future things can become a bit complicated. Though there are parking available in the Kellyville metro station, parking becomes full by 07:00AM and the only option is to travel through bus which get tiring at times. Same is the case with box hill as you either have to travel to Kellyville or Rouse hill station. If you are really interested in North West, I would suggest you to take a look at lots available in Tallawong road and those are walking distance to Tallawong metro station.

Bhb likes this.
  3. Bhb

Bhb Well-Known Member

Hi Sumitha,

Thank you very much for the inputs. Will definitely consider the lots of Tallawong road. Thanks again.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.