QLD North Brisbane Suburb Reccomendations (Budget, 450-550k)

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Investor1111, 19th Aug, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Investor1111

Investor1111 Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone,

Need reccomendations for potential suburbs to invest in, for my 2nd IP to purchase in the North Brisbane Region for the budget mentioned in the title (450-600k). Petrie, Kallangur, North Lakes are looking like my pick of the bunch for the budget i have to work with, but open to suggestions from everyone. Still very green when it comes to property investing, so gathering all the knowledge and other PI experiences from others as much as i can.

What are some of the non-negotiable traits in a home i shouldnt compromise on? (4-2-2, land size, location, quiet street, distance to transport / amenitities, ect)
    Is it the wrong time to buy in Brisbane? Should i wait out or consier elsewhere?
    Apoligies for the loaded question!

Rate this property --> 52 Ascot Crescent Kallangur QLD 4503 Sold Prices and Statistics

Cheers!

Brad England likes this.
  2. NewGuy88

NewGuy88 Well-Known Member

3. DavidInvestment

DavidInvestment Active Member

Being an interstate investor i am also interested in these suburbs. This seems to be a good property on a decent block size opposite to park land. I like the layout of the house. I think would go for above 580k+.
    Would like to hear thoughts of other members.

52 Ascot Crescent Kallangur QLD 4503 Sold Prices and Statistics

4. thunderstrike888

thunderstrike888 Well-Known Member

Northside of Brisbane is very very hot at the moment. Everything is selling extremely fast and for much higher than asking prices.

At the current price point its still a decent buy. Some nice places on 500sqm+ land sizes for $600k or so. These days not much on offer for under this price bracket in the northside.

Rambo and Investor1111 like this.