Hi everyone, wanted to see if there are any options for us that we haven't already thought of? We have made our first two purchases in the past 18 months which has basically cleared out our savings with the exception of a buffer which I wouldn't want to see go much lower. Neither property has increased enough to pull any equity from. We are DINKS and have plenty of income to cover quite a bit more borrowing but... not enough deposit. We are super keen to purchase another IP (or two) ASAP. Is there any way around this, especially in the current lending environment? (Not interested in getting a family as guarantor) Or....Are we just being too impatient and just need to wait and save?