Newly retired

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lisette, 2nd Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Lisette

Lisette New Member

Hi, just joined this group. Have been investing for 20 years and made lots of mistakes along the way. Have just retired and hope to live off our property investments.

TMNT, MTR, Archaon and 7 others like this.
  2. fuzzylogic99

fuzzylogic99 Member

Congrats! What an achievement. Would you mind sharing your figures, eg. How much debt if applicable, the locations of your investment properties?

kierank likes this.
  3. balwoges

balwoges Well-Known Member

Would you go into a room filled with strangers and ask the first person you met the above questions :eek: ... no one on this forum is going to give their personal financial information to a stranger, however, they are a great bunch and will give you knowledgeable advice and lots of help on your journey.

4. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same.

While that level of detail is not required (and I wouldn't put it on the forum), it would be interesting to hear how you got to where you are, buy and hold, renovating and renting, renovating and selling, that type of thing.

Last edited: 3rd Sep, 2019
    Lizzie likes this.
  5. fuzzylogic99

fuzzylogic99 Member

Fair enough, I guess I'm more interested in things like what strategy, how long it took to get to that stage, lessons learned, without giving away too much detail. Apologies if I was being too direct.

wylie and balwoges like this.