Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grays, 28th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Grays

Grays New Member

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and was recommended by my buddy. I'm in my mid thirties and have no clue about property investments and believe I'm quite late in getting involved in this area of expertise. Better late than never I aim to acquire more knowledge from this forum, learn the technical terms, understand the market trends and last but definitely not the least network with like minded people. So I can make a wise investment one day from a modest beginning and also serve people who are new like me in this field.

Last edited: 28th Apr, 2016
  2. 733

733 Well-Known Member

You are definately not too old to start I investing in Property. ..In fact you have several property cycles ahead of you to leverage from. Welcome. There's a wealth of information here

Whitecat and Grays like this.
  3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard :)

Mid thirties isn't late! If I look at the demographics of my first time investors - mid 30s is probably the norm.

Cheers

Jamie

733, Grays and Whitecat like this.
  4. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum @Grays. Like Jamie, I'd say mid-30s is the most common age bracket for my first time investors too.

You have many decades ahead of you!

Connecting with like-minded people will be rocket fuel for your investing. You've come to the right place.

733 and Grays like this.
  5. Grays

Grays New Member

Thanks for your support property gurus.... So where do I start from. Any advice will be highly appreciated...

6. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Spend the first few weeks reading posts on this forum and archived Somersoft threads...

Grays likes this.
  7. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Read, read, read. Post, post post. :)

Grays and Blacky like this.
  8. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

ask ask ask

But yeah, dude... mid thirties... waaayyyy over the hill. Everyone on here is like, man, 21 or something hey... I think maybe this forum would be more suitable - www.letstalkzimmerframes,com.au
    :D

Welcome on board.

Blacky

Grays likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia