Newbie from Sydney

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KRB, 15th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. KRB

KRB Active Member

Hello everyone,

Happy New year !!

My name is Krish, moved to Sydney few years ago as a migrant, working in IT, Couldn't afford to buy my PPOR in Sydney and felt the prices were crazy. Started investing in Brisbane with couple of IPs now and came across PC sometime ago. Wish I had come across it earlier before I purchased my first IP :)..

I have been silently reading PC threads(of course burning midnight oil), attending seminars, listening to property podcasts, just felt right to post an intro now, I am grateful for all the people who post their experience and answer questions. Property being such an expensive investment, PC and its members really do a great service in helping and guiding newbie such as me from making financial blunders.

Cheers,
    Krish

Eric Wu and Gockie like this.
  2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi Krish
    Welcome to PC! Well done on your investing journey so far. Looking forward to hearing more on your journey.

3. KRB

KRB Active Member

Thank you!

4. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum Krish @KRB, great place to share experiences and learn from each other, isn't it?

how are your Brisbane IPs performing so far? I feel Brisbane is a slow cooker, nothing dramatic, but given time, it can still cook a nice meal for us, ;)

there are a few PC meet ups around Sydney, come and join one of them to meet like minded ppl, and get to know them. :)

5. KRB

KRB Active Member

Thank you Eric! I agree, have not seen a lot of growth in my Brisbane IPs, However both were purchased in the last couple of years, I am okay as long as they grow in the long term.

Yes will definitely come to the meet ups. thank you!

Eric Wu likes this.
  6. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

looking forward to chatting with you in person. :)