Newbie from Sydney

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leonard157, 7th Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. leonard157

leonard157 Active Member

Hi all,

My first time here, found this forum through a good friend.

Glad to know this forum quite early. I'm about to invest my first saving of 300k in real estate, gonna be my first investment property then.

I'm more than willing to learn, about anything, any opportunity. I've been reading lots of things and have a strong interest in building new house, dual occupancy, subdivision, requirements and regulations related. So will get involved in all those types of topic about house building (or creating real estate investment portfolio!!!!!)

Nice meeting you all!

2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

3. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

welcome to PC @leonard157. $300k cash, it can create lots of opportunities for you.

it can be overwhelming to do "building new house, dual occupancy, subdivision, requirements and regulations related." as a start.

but keep reading and asking questions.

all the best

4. leonard157

leonard157 Active Member

Thanks Eric, agreed it can be too much. I tried to do the math and read some, require a minimum of around 500k-600k to do so...

Cheers

5. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

keep reading, lots of useful info on the forum, and ask questions, most ppl here are nice and genuine. many will try to answer your questions and guide you.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.